LUMINARI HARBOUR SERVICE APARTMENT- BUTTERWORTH

 Why Rent when you can purchase a comfortable house to call your home?



With today's economic realm, 80% of Malaysians are actually renting a house and are not able to call it home because the unit actually belongs to someone else.  

If one day, the landlord comes to you and tells you that he/she is planning to stop renting the house, what will you do?

Cry? Hope things are better? Trying to believe that this is not what you anticipated?

I was also in that same position sometime ago.  You will have all the frustration thinking that you are being rejected or dejected for something not your fault.

This is when you will come to your senses on Why don't I just buy a house? After all I have been paying quite a sum which I could have just paid for a place call home instead. A place I call my own.


Well, if you are staying in Penang, you can consider purchasing Luminari Harbour Service apartment which is situated in Butterworth.  However, Are you getting married? 

if you are staying towards South of Peninsular and are looking to start a new life.  This service apartment can be a good start.

At current, we have a unit at 1205sqf with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  The good part of this unit, its freehold and worth your dime and investment.  There are many businesses taking place around this area and if you are planning on investing, there are many potential professional employees who migrate to this place looking for a place to rent.  Investors, you can consider this then. 

There are many facilities and amenities that are also available for the health conscious as well.

These are the few details that I can share with you and if you are keen to know more, do contact us @

@Kris@+60124525704 @whatsapp.


We will be glad to guide you through.


Christine

Real Estate Property Consultant @ Malaysia






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAZZO CONDO FOR SALE IPOH GARDEN EAST: PERFECT ITALIAN INVESTMENT/ HOME TO STAY

THE WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUM - TANJUNG TOKONG @KRIS @+60124525704 - Auction home for you