PART 1: REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT ~ MY DIRECTION

Hy guys...👋👋👋 has been a few days since I came into writing. Looking into the days ahead, it has been a whole two years of pandemic striking and making a whole new world today. 

It was not a battle of religions, skin colours, sexes nor was it particular individuals.  It was all about life and death and there was no space for differences in any kind. 

These were the days when the economy was drenched, the nature revived positively, the humans were devastated.

NO JOBS !!!! Something to start with... We never knew that we were ever going to have to eat. Everything was a war. Food, water, money and more was just like having a real physical war but this was somewhat different....

Everyone felt the heat !!! I personally felt the heat and it was not easy...  This was when the Real Estate Consultant position came into the picture. It was so much on learning and adopting the foundation of this whole new field during the pandemic. Life was pinching every where and it was a disaster.  What else can be a disaster ? ? ? When its not money and trying to feed your entire family.

It was a time where I realized there has to be a big understanding of life to live it.

It has been nearly 2 years since this position came onto my desk and it has been a big challenge for me and I am glad I took it.  

Being new in this field taught me the real  meaning of the degrees I actually undertook.  It is very understandable of why we further our studies to tertiary. To get our brains working to make decisions which no one else can use or decide on.  It is not entirely just to get a job or to qualify a high ranking position.

The school has never taught the truth the entire time...

It was an eye opener...


Kris  @ +6012 4525 704



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAZZO CONDO FOR SALE IPOH GARDEN EAST: PERFECT ITALIAN INVESTMENT/ HOME TO STAY

THE WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUM - TANJUNG TOKONG @KRIS @+60124525704 - Auction home for you