PART 2: REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT ~ MY DIRECTION

 Well, Being a REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT is a 360 degree turn from what I used to be. A very challenging and rewarding field.  For the first time, I never regretted this decision which I took which has changed my entire life and the way I look at the past, present and future.

There are times I do regret my actions on not venturing into this field a lot earlier. However, it is obvious that you learn overtime and maturity takes its course based on right timing.  It is a very long journey to endure to reach the right place.

During the pandemic, this field contributed to my monthly financial needs as well as giving me opportunity to spend more time with my children. This is a gift of a lifetime.

I participated in rentals, selling subsales, new projects, lands, mortgages and even in assisting investors in making decisions in buying the right property.

It was not easy at first when you are new, but over time, it becomes a norm or can we say a specialty which changes everything you have ever known or learnt.

I actually started to know CONCRETE ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Kris @ +6012 452 5704'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAZZO CONDO FOR SALE IPOH GARDEN EAST: PERFECT ITALIAN INVESTMENT/ HOME TO STAY

THE WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUM - TANJUNG TOKONG @KRIS @+60124525704 - Auction home for you