PART 4: REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT ~ MY DIRECTION ~ HOW DO I MAKE IT MY BUSINESS? ? ?

 FIRSTLY & MOST IMPORTANTLY, Keep your current full time job.  Start Real Estate business as apart time business. 

Then, commit yourself in learning and sharing your now new job, the Real Estate. 

Get people around you know that Real Estate is your serious business.

Who... People ? ? ?

Your people on social media, friends, relatives, strangers and more...

How Strangers can be in the loop ? ? ?

Whether you realize it or not, there are many strangers in your social media... You just don't realize it... That's all...

However, you can give out flyers to neighborhoods, leave flyers in your neighbor friendly shops and more..

Hy Look here... If You are Really Intending to leave your 9am to 6 pm job that has not brought you anywhere to your dream, try something which will not bring you to this Regrets : "I WISH I JUST HAD LIFTED MY FINGER ON CHANGING MY LIFE".... Ah ah... no no... 

don't ever want to say those words or even think of it.. I'm just 36 and I'm already feeling the pinch on why I didn't lift my finger 10 years earlier... to live that dream...

Well.... 

Then, start getting your friends to support you by recommending their friends as well... 


All these doesn't happen in a day... ok there ? ? ? 



Takes some time... Take a deep breath, schedule your daily timings and rutins.  Attend the trainings that the agency recommends you to take and you will be ready all the time.





Real Estate Consultant Kris @ +6012 452 5704



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PALAZZO CONDO FOR SALE IPOH GARDEN EAST: PERFECT ITALIAN INVESTMENT/ HOME TO STAY

THE WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUM - TANJUNG TOKONG @KRIS @+60124525704 - Auction home for you